Reliable charter bus rental service
Arrive in Style is a leader when it comes to providing both regular and corporate bus charter rental in Phoenix. We boast a world-class fleet of luxurious vehicles in which you will arrive comfortably and in style wherever you need to be. It doesn’t matter if it’s a business trip or an escape with friends – Arrive in Style brings comfort, convenience, and flexibility. Whatever your traveling needs, we have what it takes.
We bring utmost convenience
We are dedicated to providing our clients with exemplary charter bus rental service all over Phoenix, which is why we place great emphasis on combining seamless communication and efficient transportation. Our customer service will ensure you book transportation quickly and easily, and our experienced chauffeurs will get you to your destination safely and on time. At Arrive in Style, we aim to give you a seamless transportation experience you will go back to.Request a Quote
Meet our handpicked chauffeurs
We allow only the most trained and qualified chauffeurs to become part of our team. All our chauffeurs are strictly tested and vetted professionals that will make sure you are comfortable during every second of the drive, and that you arrive at your destination across Phoenix efficiently and promptly. If you need a corporate bus charter, they will provide utmost discretion if you’ve got some work to attend to during the drive. Arrive in Style cares about your privacy.Request a Quote
Enjoy our luxury charter buses
Going with our charter bus rental in the Phoenix region brings you more than just convenience. We guarantee maximum satisfaction by providing high-end vehicles that we service, maintain, and clean on a regular basis. This is the only way to ensure maximum safety and comfort. Additionally, our charter buses have an array of luxe amenities, from adjustable seats to high-end equipment, enabling you to enjoy every second of your trip.Request a Quote
Your safety is our top concern
Ensuring our passengers’ safety and peace of mind has always been our main goal. We’ve implemented COVID-19 Sanitation Policies and Procedures to make our clients feel completely at ease. All of our safety measures have been designed based on the official COVID-19 precautionary recommendations made by relevant authorities.
- All vehicles are cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants, using appropriate PPE.
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfect commonly touched surfaces.
- Chauffeurs don’t greet clients with a handshake
- Chauffeurs wipe down passengers’ items they’ve handled
Word from our satisfied clients
I would 100% recommend using Arrive in Style. They exceeded our exceptions and transportation needs. Our son was married in Arizona and we are from out of town. Jarod and Joelle provided for all our our transportation needs from getting people to and from the venue, rides to and from the airport, transporting the bride and groom and even arranged for a bus for all of our guests to the wedding venue. They were so friendly, professional and prompt. I would highly recommend them for any and all transportation needs.
Start here and skip the rest! Arrive In Style responded immediately to my inquiry in a kind and courteous manner. [They] did [their] best and generously gave my son and his bride a free upgrade to [their] beautiful Bentley limo. Thank you!
My husband initially found Arrive in Style Limousine one evening; around 10:30PM. The owner, Jarod, and him started exchanging emails and Jarod ended up asking for my husband’s number so that he could give him a call “if that was alright?” They talked on the phone that evening and ironed out all of the details. It was the most responsive vendor I worked with throughout my entire planning experience, and I loved being able to check something off of my to-do list so quickly! The night of the wedding, our car arrived on time and was beautifully cleaned. They had champagne waiting for us in the car and very romantic music playing in the background. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to be whisked away after their big day! They were fabulous!
We recommend Arrive In Style Limos for all of our wedding parties, because they are professional and always on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if you’ve got an awesome crowd of your favorite people with you on the bus, there’s only so much chatting that can go on during a long ride. Sooner or later, you’re going to have to find some way to entertain yourself. Here’s what you can do to pass the time:
- Bring some entertainment of your own, like music, magazines, books, or handheld games.
- Sit back and just enjoy the scenery as it passes you by. This is great for relaxation.
- Take some scenic photos while you’re relaxing, just make sure not to use the flash so as not to disturb the driver.
- Playing cards is always a great option too, as it will keep you engaged and allow for some conversation too.
- Take a trip to the past and play some long-forgotten childhood games, like the dot game or tic-tac-toe.
- Finally, you can decide to be productive and complete any business-related arrangements while enjoying the ride.
At Arrive in Style, we know how tiring long charter bus drives can get, which is why we’ve thought about entertainment as well. We offer completely free wifi, top-quality sound systems, and a collection of engaging movies available for our TV sets. We want to make your trip as enjoyable as it can be.
The single biggest faux-pas people who don’t have experience renting a corporate coach charter in Phoenix make is not tipping the driver. While it’s reasonable to assume there’s no need to tip the driver, since you’re already paying for the service, it’s still not acceptable.
You should always tip your driver, no matter if you’re renting a charter bus or a corporate coach. But, even if you plan on tipping, you can be in the dark as to how much you should tip. The charter bus tipping etiquette usually has to do with the duration of the trip.
- If your trip is short, one to three hours, it is customary for each passenger to tip $1 to $2.
- For half-day trips, every person on the bus should tip $3-$5.
- Finally, for bus trips that last for a whole day each person should tip $5 to $10.
Tipping shows how much you’ve appreciated the service, and how much you’re satisfied with your driver. We take care of our drivers at Arrive in Style, but a reasonable tip shows they’ve made you happy too.
When you’re about to go on a long charter bus ride, there are some essential items you should not leave without. This is what you should bring on a bus ride to make sure you’re covered in all eventualities:
- A thin blanket or a large scarf, in case it gets a bit chilly because of the AC.
- A travel pillow, to make your bus naps more comfortable.
- Comfortable clothing, to make your entire ride more enjoyable.
- Snacks, because everybody gets hungry on a bus.
- A water bottle to avoid getting dehydrated between stops.
- A tablet or a laptop for some entertainment of your own.
- Sunglasses, for some protection against the sun but for some style too.
- Sleep aids for when you cannot sleep on those very long bus rides.
- Tissue packets are always necessary on buses.
- Some hand sanitizer is not something you should forget either.
Arrive in Style will make sure your ride is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible by providing you with all the travel essentials you might need. We can even cater to any special requests you might have. We want you to have a charter bus ride of your life.
Giving an exact price on charter bus rental in Phoenix and the area is not easy, as the prices depend on a variety of factors. There are four main aspects that you should consider when thinking about renting a charter bus, as they affect the price:
- Number of passengers – The more the passengers, the bigger the bus you’ll need, the higher the price will get.
- Distance – Charter bus rental costs are also calculated based on the duration of the drive, so longer rides tend to cost more.
- Time of the year – The highest prices for charter bus rentals are in the spring, from April to June, because the demand is increased during that period.
- Additional costs – Finally, if you have any special requests concerning the trip, you can expect the costs to increase.
At Arrive in Style, we know how important an accurate estimate is. Contact our customer service, provide the information needed, and we will provide you with an accurate estimate of your charter bus rental costs.
Arrive in Style is the leading provider of corporate coach charter and standard charter bus rental services all around Phoenix and the surrounding areas. We are able to render comprehensive charter bus rental services in Scottsdale, but we are also here for you if you’re looking for dependable corporate car service in Phoenix. Whether you’re looking to book a charter bus rental, or you’re in need of premium corporate car service in Phoenix, our fleet is the way to go if you want convenience, reliability, and comfort.
It doesn’t matter if you’d like a ride to Camelback Mountain or South Mountain Park and Preserve. We can take you anywhere you want. Browse our website, find what you need and what you like, and contact us to book your ride today!